Russia, Gold, and Treasuries
Just a few months ago, traders were betting that Russia would have to sell its gold reserves; however, the newest data shows Russia buying more gold than it has since the days of the Soviet Union. By offloading U.S. treasuries and loading up on over 30 tons of gold in March alone, Russia is making a bet against the U.S. dollar.
Crash of the Banks
Grab your pencils and paper because Lindsey Williams is back. This time, his elite friend, after telling his life story, told him that in 2015, the following will happen…
1. The elite will completely bring in the New World Order.
2. There will be violence in Washington.
3. Massive bankruptcies will cause the derivatives to implode causing the crash of the banks.
4. September and October will be the critical months.
5. The Fed will have no other choise but to allow interest rates to rise.
6. Gold prices will rise exponentially.
7. Deflation for everything except food.
War on Currency (MP3)
According to John Rubino, the U.S. Government’s ongoing effort to eliminate currency from circulation has become a war in the era of negative interest rates. Will it be debit cards for all? We will see; however, you know your government will only implement that because it is for your own good… Not!
The U.S. economy ground nearly to a halt in the first three months of the year. During that time, the GDP rocketed up at 0.2%. This is down from the 2.2% in the last three months of 2014. Just imagine the upcoming GDP numbers for the second quarter.
Iran Agreement Rejected
The U.S. Senate failed, by 57 votes, to ratify the Obama deal with Iran as a treaty. It appears that both sides of the political aisle are having trouble over the emerging nuclear deal. Guess Obama isn’t quite the king after all.
According to a new and massive Harvard University survey of young adults, aged 18 to 29, only 2% responded that they trusted the media to do the right thing. Out of 88% that believed that the media sometimes, or never, does the right thing, a whopping 39% said they never do anything right.
12 Questions about Baltimore
As Baltimore is under siege by three of its most violent gangs, here are a few of twelve questions about Baltimore that need to be answered…
1. Why are police officers in Baltimore claiming that they were instructed to “stand down” during the rioting?
2. Why is an organization funded by George Soros stirring up emotions against the police in Baltimore?
3. Why did Baltimore’s mayor initially tell reporters that a decision was made to give “those who wished to destroy space to do that”?
4. Who backed the professional protestors to incite more violence in Baltimore and Ferguson.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.