The eurozone has moved closer to adopting radical action from European Central Bank since the German and French economies have started to go south. Apparently, they want to follow the disastrous fiscal policies of Japan.
Status Quo’s Model Broken
Because of Keynesian economics and it dependence of expansion of debt, destruction of transparent markets via intervention, and the expansion of the national security state with continued erosion of civil liberties, the current global economic systems are dysfunctional and no longer can be sustained. In addition, fixing the political dysfunction will not fix the systemic dysfunction either.
How Serious Is The California Drought?
A picture paints a thousand words and the images at the linked article simply say that the California drought is a disaster.
10 George Orwell Quotes
Here are a few of George Orwell quotes predicting life in 2014 America…
1. War against a foreign country only happens when the moneyed classes think they are going to profit from it.
2. In a time of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
3. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face—forever.
Are people dumber than they used to be? Average IQs are dropping all over the globe as the collective IQ has dropped one point between 1950 and 2000. In addition, we have lost 14 IQ points since the Victorian Era. Of course, one serious look at the U.S. elected leaders should be proof that this is true.
10-Day Waiting Period
A Federal Judge ruled that California’s 10-day waiting period for a gun was unconstitutional. A court order has been issued ordering the California Department of Justice to change their policies to accommodate the release of guns to gun buyers who pass a background check and posses the proper license. Needless to say, Obama, Holder, and other anti-Constitutional fanatics will not allow this to stand.
Underemployed College Majors
According to the linked article, Criminal Justice tops the college majors most likely to be be underemployed.
Officials at the FBI claim they are investigating hacking of JP Morgan, and one other bank, by hackers in Russia. After all, who else are the To-Big-For-Jail banks going going to blame for when the public finds out that these banks are frauds?
CDC Whistleblower Goes Public
Dr. William Thompson, who has been working at the CDC since 1998, stated that he, and his coauthors, omitted statistically significant information in a 2004 article that African American males, who received the MMR vaccine before age 36 months, were at increased risk for autism. Great! Another Tuskegee Syphilis scandal!
18 Signs Obama Hates U.S. Military
Here are a few…
1. A new VA training guide compares our precious military veterans to Oscar the Grouch.
2. The size of the U.S. Air Force is going to be reduced by 500 planes over the next five years.
3. The U.S. Navy is already the smallest that it has been since World War I.
4. “Mental illness” is being used as an excuse to take guns away from military veterans.
Teetering On The Brink
According to Keith Barron, there are a few macro-events people need to be aware of that the mainstream is not covering.
1. The euro appears to be falling apart as French government had a major cabinet reshuffling and if the far-right National Front party wins the next election, they will take France out of the euro.
2. ISIS captured a part of Iraq’s gold reserves.
3. According to the World Health Organization, there is no containment for the Ebola epidemic in Sierra Leone.
Here is another reason to get out of banks… Federal Reserve’s Vice Chairman Stanley Fischer has made it publicly known that the Federal Reserve and banks across the country now have plans in place to take away people’s savings to pay for the banks bills. Remember, your bank deposits are classified as unsecured loans.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.