162 Days Later
On March 16th of 2015, the U.S. Treasury official debt limit was reached and held to that level for 162 days. Suddenly, out of nowhere, the debt now increased $339.1 billion to a new debt level of nearly $18.5 trillion. This is also 102.5% of the bogusly calculated GDP. Next thing you know, we will be hearing that the taxpayer will be making a profit on Obamawreck.
Here are a few of the 18 signs that indicate a global recession…
1. China exports are down 3.7% compared to one year ago.
2. U.S. exports are down 11% for the year so far.
3. New home sales in the U.S. declined by 11.5% in September.
4. Global GDP expressed in U.S. dollars is down 3.4% so far in 2015.
Growth of Poverty
Here are a few of the 21 signs of a growth in poverty in the U.S….
1. The U.S. Census Bureau says that nearly 47 million Americans are living in poverty right now.
2. 46 million Americans use food banks each year.
3. The number of homeless children in the U.S. has increased by 60% over the past six years.
4. 48.8% of all 25-year-old Americans still live at home with their parents.
5. 25% of all Americans have a negative net worth.
Sounding like Nazi Politicians of 1930’s Germany, John “Frankenstein” Kerry and Democrats in general, say Americans should be disqualified from public office if they don’t agree with man-made global warming, but not if they hate the Constitution. They continue to put out this fraud, as a litmus test, despite 31,000 climate scientists and experts signing a petition stating there is “no evidence” that mankind is causing global warming.
Popular genealogy website Ancestry.com, and others, use clients’ DNA to trace their health history, family tree, and other characteristics. Now, the FBI wants it. So far, requests have been resisted; however, it is only a matter of time.
Gun Death Stats
According to a report from the Pew Research Center, the overall number of gun deaths, including accidents and suicides. fell from 15.2 to 10.6 per 100,000 people. In fact, the murder rate in the U.S. is currently similar to 1950s levels as the number of privately owned guns has increased substantially. But, facts will not deter gun-control freaks like Obama and Hillary.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.