Russia has added 1.2 million ounces of physical gold to their reserves bringing their total physical gold reserves to 1049 tons. Russians are definitely taking advantage of the manipulated price suppression to stock up on the physical. In regards to silver, with the price below $17, October silver sales, at over 3 million ounces, are the best ever.
According to Stephen Leeb, Saudi Arabia’s closer relationship with China, allows them to lower oil prices to put more pressure on U.S. fracking companies. At the same time, they are putting pressure on Russia since Russia is incredibly dependent on oil for their income.
It has been finally decided to place some minor safeguards on travelers from Ebola infected nations. Travelers, from Ebola infected nations, will be monitored for 21 days; however, here are four questions…
1. Why did this common-sense move take so long to implement?
2. Why 21 days instead of 42 days recommended by the World Health Organization?
3. During this monitoring, why will they be allowed to roam the country?
4. Who is paying for this loosey-goosey monitoring?
Since his appointment as America’s Ebola Czar, Ron Klain is championing population and resource control. So, with Ebola having a morality rate of 70%, would he purposely mismanage the Ebola crisis?
19 Facts About the U.S. Economy
Here are a few…
1. Even accounting for inflation, median household income is 8% lower than it was in 2007.
2. In 2007, 17% of all unemployed workers were out of a job for more than six months, today it is 34%.
3. Small business ownership in the U.S. has plunged to an all-time low.
4. Subprime loans now make up 31% of all auto loans.
10 Things About The U.S. News Media
Here are a few…
1. The level of trust in the U.S. news media is at an all-time low.
2. Americans are increasingly turning to Facebook, and other Internet sources, for their news.
3. Newspaper ad revenues are about a third of what they were back in 2000.
FBI director James Comey wanted Congress to force Apple and Google to do away with default smartphone encryption; however, members on both sides of the political isle are essentially telling him to stick it where the sun don’t shine. People are catching on that there is apparently little difference between the government and the criminal element. Both want to hide their activities from their victims.
For two years, U.S. Taxpayers paid $387,000 for more than a dozen rabbits to be given Swedish massages four times a day and to teach monkeys to gamble.
Social Security Benefits
Federal benefits for Social Security will be increased by 1.7%. The increase amounts to about $20 a month for the typical Social Security recipient. It’s the third year in a row the increase will be less than 2%. If this seems low, then consider that the cost of meat, fish and eggs are up by nearly 10% while medical costs are up 1.9% this year. At 4% of pretax income being spent on gas, this does not compute.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.
Pingback: Hyper Report – 141023 – Mistrust Of Media – 24 October 2014 | Lucas 2012 Infos
Reblogged this on bertpowers.