Switzerland will hold a referendum to decide whether to ban commercial banks from creating money after more than 110,000 people signed a petition calling for the central bank to be given sole power to create money in the financial system. If passed, no bank operating in Switzerland can practice fractional reserve banking.
What Would You Do?
If you wanted to destroy America, here are a few of the 10 things you may do…
1. Implement socialized Medicine that is too costly.
2. Allow unlimited and unchecked immigration
3. Foment racial tensions.
4. Increase the national debt.
5. Make the military less prepared through social experimentation and firing the generals.
Hmm… Who would do that?
Year End Slump
Here are some facts about the economic condition in America…
1. 62% of Americans have less than $1,000 in savings.
2. 43% of all American households spend more money than they make each month.
3. The U.S. ranks 19th in the world when it comes to median wealth per adult.
4. Wholesale sales in the U.S. have fallen to the lowest level since the last recession.
5. Holiday sales have gone negative for the first time since the last recession.
Because the CDC has already admitted that some fo the e.coli outbreaks from Chipotle involve a “rare genetic strain” not normally seen in foods, it is becoming likely that the one fast food outlet, that has publicly denounced GMO’s, may be a victim of corporate sabotage.
The TSA has been hit with a lawsuit just days after it quietly introduced new rules that banned the ability of travelers to opt out of the agency’s controversial naked body scanners. These scanners, costing taxpayerrs $160 million, have been exposed as completely useless in detecting items concealed in hidden pockets 95% of the time.
Here Comes Bill!
Things are so bad on the campaign trail that Hillary is calling in her secret weapon… Bill. Since the media can only do so much to prop her up because her weakness is her personality, she needs to surf her criminal husband’s coattails again.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.