Here are some interesting facts about China’s economy…
1. The total number of stock brokerage accounts in China is less than 10% of the entire population.
2. At $21 trillion to $7.9 trillion in savings, Chinese save $2.6 for every $1 America saves.
3. China builds for the future; in that, a ghost city built in 2013 now has 4.2 million Chinese living there.
Let’s Invade Syria?
Here we go again folks. The ‘Ministry of Truth’, or U.S. policymakers, are pushing for the US invasion and occupation of Syria. Could this be because the $1 billion covert CIA Syrian budget is facing a potential 20% cut; thus, they need the U.S. Military to have an active involvement to overthrow another nation?
25 Elite Sinking Signs
Here are a few of the 25 signs that the elite are going down…
1. 57 Nations approved as founding members of the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank.
2. Russia and China announced that all natural gas and crude oil sales between them will now be done in Chinese currency.
3. The BRICS Bank officially has open for business.
ABC’s of the Police State
Please view this video as it shows the ABC’s of a police state from ‘A’ for ‘American Police State’ to ‘Z’ for ‘Zero Tolerance.’ I like ‘H’ for ‘Hollow-point Bullets.’
Gun Ownership Equals Safety
By 68%, a new Rasmussen poll found that an overwhelming margin of Americans “feel safer in a neighborhood where guns are allowed.’ Since 2007, the number of concealed handgun permits has soared from 4.6 million to 12.8 million. Thank you Obama, Holder, and Diane Feinstein.
Let Us Do the Driving
A flaw in several Chrysler models; such as, Jeep Cherekees or Dodge Rams lets hackers remotely control them over the Internet that places the car’s occupants in danger. One main question that comes to mind is why is there any need for the operations of a car to be internet accessible in the first place?
10 Natural Anti-biotics
Here are a few…
4. Ginger – And I do not mean Ginger Grant from Gilligan’s Island.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.