- Gold and silver bullion were removed from the World Trade Center vaults prior to the 911 attack.
- Just weeks prior to the 911 attacks, Larry Silverstein took out $3.55 billion dollar insurance policy on the WTC which included terrorist attack provision.
- Irregular short selling of stocks (in particular airline stocks) took place prior to 911.
- China bought the London Metal Exchange for over 134 times the earnings
- There are increasing complaints from investors that they cannot get their “allocated gold.”
- Those who have gotten delivery of their allocated gold claim that what they are receiving are not the bars they were told they had.
- The LIB OR scandal affected trillions of dollars in the financial markets.
- There is plenty of anecdotal evidence that large amounts (i.e. tons) of gold have moved from London to China and other points east.
- There are rumors that “allocated gold” has been used to satisfy bigger (government) transfers and is therefore no longer available for delivery to the rightful owners.
- The LIBOR scandal is so far-reaching it is impossible to estimate the damages to the banks involved.
Effects of a so-called Terrorist “Nuclear” Attack on the London Subway?
- The theft of the allocated gold would be covered up. “We’re sorry, all that stored gold we had for you was destroyed in the blast.”
- The LIBOR scandal goes away (all records destroyed)…. along with the current London Banking system. A new system will arise with the same leadership at the top.
- The pound sterling would fall like a stone and the dollar would suffers collateral damage since the London-New York-Washington nexus is so tight.
- Gold & silver would soar in the West as most of the East, except Japan, took physical possession.
- “Lock down” would occur for citizens in the US.
- Obama’s election chances would soar as “why change leaders during a crisis” mentality would set in.
- War will likely follow with the fall guy being Syria, or even Iran.