The price of copper is the tell-tale sign of an economy. When the price is up, it means manufacturing is up because of demand. With that said, Shanghai Copper is down 4.6%, hitting fresh cycle lows not seen since March 2009 as China’s slowing economy erodes demand.
Global Gold Demand
According to Egon von Greyerz, “there is now a massive divergence between physical gold demand and paper gold supply.” In the U.S., demand for gold eagles is up 200% year-over-year and the World Gold Council announced that global coin demand is the highest it has been in five years. Gee, what could cause such panic buying?
1928 and Today
Here are four facts comparing 1928 and now…
1. In 1928, the national debt was $17.6 billion. Today it is $18.6 trillion — over one thousand times more.
2. In 1928, the federal budget was less than $3 billion. Today it is $3.7 trillion — over one thousand times more.
3. In 1928, the national debt was less than 17% of GDP. Today, it’s over 100%.
4. In 1928, the government spending was less than 3% of GDP. Today, it is over 21%.
6 Million Un-Dead
According to an internal audit, there are six million people with Social Security numbers who were born more than 112 years ago and collecting benefits. Social Security overpaid benefits to the tune of $8.5 billion in 2014 alone. Gee, and one wonders why Social Security is going broke.
Washington D.C. Threatened
Obama’s ‘peaceful’ friends, known as ISIS, have threatened, in a video, to attack Washington D.C. Since Washington D.C. has one of the nation’s strictest gun control laws; thus, is incredibly violent, any ISIS attacks on that city could go unnoticed.
Hillary Clinton’s Accomplishments
Here are Hillary Clinton’s five greatest accomplishments…
1. Endured a humiliating marriage to achieve wealth and power.
2. Allowed four people to die in Benghazi.
3. Like John “Frankenstein” Kerry, one of the worst Secretaries of State in U.S. history.
4. Turned a career in government service into immense wealth.
5. Better at surviving sleazy scandals than anyone else.
Yuck! After all this slime, I think I need a shower.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.