China’s SWIFT Alternative
When Russia set up their own alternative to SWIFT, which is used for all international monetary transactions, China saw how easy it was and now they have set up their own version that could go live in September or October and will not rely on the U.S. Dollar for transactions. Another example of unintended consequences with the U.S. Dollar ultimately on the losing side.
Alan Greenspan believes that within five years, gold will be “measurably higher” than current levels because of the excess liquidity, due to trillions of dollars pumped into the system, that will eventually be released into the open market. Did Greenspan receive a terminal diagnosis from Obamawreck?
Here are some questions about HSBC suddenly announcing the quick closure of their 7 London gold vaults…
1. What could possibly be the “business consideration” for HSBC to close all 7 of their London gold vaults?
2. Why was only a 2 month notice given to customers of such a monumental decision?
3. Will the GLD ETF vaults stay open?
4. Which major “safe”, “well-respected” bullion banking storage facility will be next to fall?
In short, keep stacking physical because the paper games will end.
Hillary Email Scandal
Here are some questions about Hillary Clinton and her emails…
1. Are we supposed to believe Obama didn’t send confidential information when he admittedly emailed Hillary at her private email address?
2. Which is more damning? Sarah Palin using a public Yahoo email account or Hillary using a private email server located in her house?
3. Why are there months and months of gaps in emails turned over by Hillary to the House committee investigating Benghazi?
4. Why are Hillary’s lap dogs now claiming that this scandal is sexist?
By changing the language from GMO to “genome editing”, Monsanto, Bayer, Dow, and other poison distributors, are trying to introduce their crap to the public without regulations. Keep in mind, laws and regulations are only for those with ethics.
Obama will hold off on announcing the location for his future presidential library until after Chicago’s runoff election for mayor. He may be the first president to have 3 branches…. One in Chicago, Washington D.C., and Hawaii to hold all of his crap.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.