Articles for Wednesday 14 December 2016
- The So-Called ‘Fake News’ Propaganda List by Shady People
- If you want to know which sites are propaganda sites, some shady anonymous people, and without zero EVIDENCE have set up a list. And get this, for some reason, the New York Times and the Washington Post are mysteriously absent from this NAZI-like list.
- It was a Typo – Not the Russians
- The hack and eventual release of a decade’s worth of Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta’s emails may have been caused by a typo and not by the Russians hacking into the system.
- CIA Russia Hack Bluff has been Called
- At this point, without evidence, believing the CIA is like a leaving a convicted pedophile alone with your child.
- Trump: ‘We Are Going to Say Merry Christmas Again’
- As a collective gasp of horror is heard throughout the media and fringe lunatic liberals.
- Energy Department Refuses to Provide Names to Trump Team
- The Trump transition team asked for names of staffers who worked on climate policy or other issues, not in the scope of the Department of Energy. The Department has refused… When he takes over, nobody will love his job like Governor Rick Perry and there will likely be a lot of liberal unemployed staff starting with the person who generated the response stated in the article.
- Fed Raises Rates
- Get ready folks! With the 0.25% increase, it appears that the wheels are about to come off the cart as there is no longer any reason for the Fed to stabilize the financial system.
- Iran’s Nuclear-Powered Vessel Doesn’t Violate Nuclear Deal?
- A declaration by Iran of plans to develop nuclear-powered vessels is not a violation of the nuclear deal according to the Obama White House. Well, let’s see what Trump says.
- Jill Stein Announces Plans for Leftover RECOUNT Money
- The $7.33 million, sent in by over 161,000 gullible Democrats, will go for ongoing litigation, administrative expenses, or other vague areas. Effectively, those people just flushed that money down a Soros toilet.
Reblogged this on John Barleycorn and commented:
Great news stories.