Will China Lend Battered Euro Zone a Helping Hand?
Here we go again folks. Could Merkels request compel China to come to the EU’s rescue? Give me a break. China is not interested in throwing their money down a fiscal black hole. They want tangibles and they want items for the future and paper promises just do not cut it.
Sean Boyd, CEO of Agnico Eagle, believes that gold could reach $3000 based on lack of supply. There is increased demand for physical gold by both as investments and by Central Banks. This is because, when looking at the late 70’s, gold had the highest returns against other asset classes like T Bills, Bonds, Stocks, and real estate. Another force for gold is China is about to stimulate their economy, with about $1 trillion in money printing, for projects to boost the economy.
Okay everyone, grab your pencil and paper because here is what Lindsey Williams has to say…
1. People around the world do not trust their governments and that is a part the elite’s plan using chaos.
2. The elite are having a problem with Syria… They did not expect Assad to last this long.
3. The elite are having problems and are very upset with Obama for different reasons than the average American.
4. War is the instrument used most by the elite to get what they want.
5. Something drastic is about to happen to the dollar and there could be an imminent shutdown of the U.S. Government.
6. The Fed is scared to implement QE3 because the BRICS have threatened to drop the dollar period.
7. Do not sell your gold and silver and it is the only way to protect your financial assets.
The Silver Lining
Yes, we will have an economic collapse; however, here are a few reasons to be optimistic about the future.
1. 95% of America’s land space is rural, “wide open” space and even drones would be limited.
2. Government forces are limited and can only cover high-density population areas — the cities.
3. Rural culture teaches a survival mindset. Farmers are very resourceful and innovative.
4. FEMA round-up attempts will not work very well with prepared “country folks”.
5. Those who survive will respect liberty, justice, personal responsibility and the order of law.
Alaska Gets It
Because of its remote location and dependence on a flow of supplies from the lower 48 states, Governor Sean Parnell is making disaster readiness a hallmark of his administration. His solution is simple… Build giant warehouses full of emergency food, with a 5 year shelf life, and supplies, just in case. With Anchorage alone, having about 300,000 people, he is going to need some big warehouses folks; however, he should be applauded for his efforts.
Ron Paul’s Maine delegates, some of whom were war veterans, were barred from the Republican coronation err… convention. The Republican National Leadership acknowledged that there the Maine voting was filled with irregularities; however, their solution was to replace some of Ron Paul’s delegates with ole “Goldman Sachs” Romney cronies.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.