Articles for Monday 14 November 2016
- Trump Refuses Salary
- President-elect Trump will the third president to forgo a $400,000 salary. Hell, for him, that would be like living on food stamps. And people were laughing at Trump running for President.
- Hillary Clinton Will Not Want A Presidential Pardon From Obama
- Because of NDAA, Hillary may not want a presidential pardon from Obama.
- Anti-Trump Protest Buses Caught on Tape
- With video evidence, the idea that the anti-Trump protest being Soros paid provocateurs becomes more evident. With that said, do not expect Obama, the community organizer, to do his job in shutting people endangering activity.
- Left Attacks Mark Zuckerberg
- The list for blame-anyone-but-Hillary just keeps getting longer. After a year of Facebook scandals for bias in its trending “News Feed” against conservatives, CEO Mark Zuckerberg is now being attacked, by the Left, for not censoring negative stories to appear that supposedly cost Hillary Clinton the presidency. Is this why Zuckerberg will begin cracking up err… down on supposed fake (conservative) news stories?
- Record Global COOLING
- Over the last eight months, global temperatures over land have cooled a record 1.2 C. As temperatures cool at a record pace, experts say global warming is now unstoppable?
- IRS Denies Tax Parties
- After a long wait for tax-exempt status, the IRS has denied tea parties groups. Of course, Trump, whom the IRS failed with the release of his taxes without his permission, is going to give them their “come to Jesus” moment. Trump may have been quiet on what he is going to do with the IRS itself; but, it is coming and they are about to get ‘punked’ out.
- EPA Employees in Tears
- After Trump won the election, the anti-market, anti-farmer department were in tears because they would no longer have a president on their side that would be for destroying the nation. Maybe, with Trumps’ help, EPA employees will be held criminally responsible for their environmental terrorism.
- Poll: 84% Accept Trump as President
- If this poll is to be believed… How do we get rid of the other 16% (hard core “Death to America” leftists) or do they all go to Canada (Sorry Canada for sending you our trash)?
- Deutsche Bank: The First Domino to Fall?
- Make no mistake, the global financial system is on the edge as Deutsche Bank may be the straw, with its massive derivative exposure, that breaks the camels’ back. The inter-connectiveness of the Too-Big-For-Jail banks need for liquidity, once derivatives begin to ‘vaporize’, will be too big for the system to handle.
- CNN Sued for Racial Discrimination
- Looks like the CNN (Clinton News Network) may not like 2017.
- Trump and Putin Vow to Tackle ISIS Together
- The Kremlin said Putin called the president-elect yesterday to begin negotiations over how best to tackle to terrorism. Of course, Trump will deal with the fact that the Obama administration had been supporting ISIS. Maybe Trump may extradite Obama to Russia for his criminal acts of terrorism against Russia.
Reblogged this on John Barleycorn and commented: