What Comes First?
It is pretty easy to imagine that martial law would come after an economic collapse; however, with the massive influx of Obama invited illegal aliens from the south, we may actually see martial law prior to an economic collapse. With Obama’s political allies in trouble in the November election, what better way to avoid an election slaughter than martial law.
Over the past 6 months, there has been much talk about the strategic proximity between Russia and China, now Russia is negotiating with India for bilateral trades to bypass the U.S. Dollar. Yet, another nail in the dollar’s coffin.
Forget the Propaganda
According to Michael Pento…
1. Since 2010, every second half recovery has disappointed and this one will be no different.
2. Instead of an Obama phone, we have the roll-out of the job-killing Obama-wreck plan this year and next.
3. Until free-market forces are finally allowed to deleverage the system, things will get worse.
Here are five signs of the impending economic chaos…
1. The NSA secretly spying on U.S. citizens.
2. Growing police brutality and a police force increasingly consisting of ex-military staff.
3. Rising government coercion and hidden tax hikes.
4. U.S. government’s favoritism of big business, while fleecing U.S. taxpayers for bailouts and corporate welfare.
5. Irrational exuberance in a stock market artificially propped up by the Fed’s loose-money policies.
The middle class has been hit particularly hard since 2008 because it is all about stocks and houses. The middle class have their savings in real estate that will likely never come back, while the top wage earners are in a stock market artificially propped up by the Fed’s loose-money policies. To that end, the average U.S. median wealth is about 20% lower today, in inflation-adjusted dollars, than it was in 1984.
The CIA, which is legally barred from domestic operations, has been forced to admit to illegal domestic spying on U.S. Senate computers. The punishment for those involved will likely be a letter of reprimand by the Director of the CIA. The lawless regime continues.
We have learned in a new UK study that fist bumps are hygienically safer than handshakes. Ya think? This is like the research that concluded that having friends is ‘Amazing!‘
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.
Pingback: Hyper Report – 140801 – Getting Poorer – 1 August 2014 | Lucas 2012 Infos