Here are twenty predictions for the coming year…
- Expect to see major major conflicts in the Mideast and the Far East.
- Expect taxes to go up as well as government spending.
- Expect to see more monetizing of the US Debt by the FED.
- Expect the national debt to exceed 17 trillion dollars.
- Expect US GDP to be a manufactured three percent.
- Expect to see food prices increase dramatically.
- Expect precious metal prices to be low for the first half, then take off in the second half.
- Expect more profound scandals in the banking industry to be exposed.
- Expect to see more blatant fascist activities by the US Government.
- Expect banks to continue to raise fees as more people race to credit unions.
- Expect credit card companies, desperate for customers, to go deeper into the FICO pool and try to get people with low scores to sign up.
- Expect the housing market, unless manipulated, to see a bottom by the end of 2013.
- Expect Apple to buy Netflix and/or Pandora.
- Expect to see more wearable technology.
- Expect grants to fail in keeping pace with increasing college costs making college less affordable.
- Expect to see a severe heatwave and drought conditions again this summer.
- Expect to see more wild weather as the magnetic pole, racing toward Russia, accelerates.
- Expect to see YouTube, and other social networks sites, follow Facebook and purge users.
- Expect more legislation for gun control.
- For Football fans, keep an eye on the Seattle Seahawks.