19 Signs That Israel And Iran Are On The Verge Of War
There is going to be war in the Middle East and here are a few signs that it is near…
1. Major drills simulating missile strikes have recently been held in Tel Aviv.
2. Israel has ramped up the distribution of gas masks to the general public.
3. According to a new UN report, Iran’s nuclear program continues to grow stronger.
4. Iran is planning to hold a “massive air defense drill” during the month of October.
18 Indications That Europe Has Become An Economic Black Hole
Here are a few…
1. The housing crash in Spain just continues to get worse.
2. Chinese exports to the EU declined by 16.2 percent in July. Even US exports are dropping.
3. Even the “strong” economies in Europe, like Germany, are being dragged down now.
4. Large U.S. companies have been rapidly getting prepared for a Greek exit from the euro-zone.
Fed Has Already Begun QE3 to Avoid ‘Egg on Their Face’
Jim Rogers says that the Federal Reserve is secretly printing money to avoid “getting egg on their face again” after previous attempts to kick-start the collapsing economy when the $2.3 Trillion from QE1 and QE2 failed. One look at the Fed’s balance sheets, and one can see assets are building and it is not coming from the tooth fairy. Jim Rogers went on to say that there is no end in sight to the euro-zone’s problems as he sees more EU debt piled onto old.
Something VERY BIG is Coming to Silver
More and more signs are pointing to a big event in the near future and it will most likely not involve Prince Harry in Vegas. Too many analysts have come out lately, throwing around lofty targets to the price of gold and silver markets. The latest prediction for a moonshot in the silver, by James Turk. Could this be the rocket launch or perhaps the set up for one final take-down by those manipulating the silver market? We will see. At any rate, it is still a good idea, after preparing, to keep stacking physical.
25 Questions about What the Hell has Happened to America
Here are a few…
1. When did we stop asking, “Can we afford this?” along with “Is this a good idea?” when it comes to government programs?
2. When did sticking to the Constitution and living within our means become “extremism?”
3. When did we stop caring if government programs worked or not as long as they sound compassionate?
4. When did we come to believe that we would never have to pay off our debt?
Vitamin B3 May be the Cure for Drug-Resistant Superbug Infections
Here is yet another black eye for Big Pharm with K.I.S.S, or Keep It Simple Stupid gives us a solution. While the pharmaceutical industry is busy trying to conjure up new exotic drugs to tackle the antibiotic-resistant “superbug” epidemic, a recent study published in the Journal of Clinical Investigation explains how simple vitamin B3, or niacin, taken in high doses may effectively thwart potentially life-threatening infections without the need for drugs.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.