Signs of Impending Dollar Failure
Here are a five signs…
1. After years of hoarding gold, the New York Fed is repatriating European nations with their gold holdings likely because the bankers now have their gold.
2. The BRICS nations are abandoning the Petrodollar for gold.
3. George Soros, according to a 2014 SEC report, has sold his holdings in Citigroup, J.P. Morgan and Bank of America and moved his money into gold.
4. The U.S. and Britain practiced for widespread bank failures on November 10th in a drill facilitated by the FDIC.
5. The Fed is hiring an “Emergency Preparedness” specialist familiar with DHS directives.
Second Best 2014 Currency
The second best performing currency, in terms of U.S. Dollars, in 2014 was not the Mexican Peso, Euro, or the Russian Ruble. Instead, it was gold. You know, the metal that ole Benji Bernanke said was not money.
Tax Dollars At Work
A report released by the Department of Health and Human Services indicates that 87% of new Obamawreck users have been determined eligible for financial assistance to lower their monthly premiums. This is up from 80% last year. The ticking time bomb on the huge co-pays will be the increase in bad debts not collected by hospitals. Meanwhile, the premiums of working people are going up and up… Just like college tuition. Can you say unsustainable?
Last Year for these Business?
Without going into detail, these six brands may not make it through 2015…
1. Radio Shack
2. American Apparel
3. Sears Holdings
4. Abercrombie & Fitch
5. Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia
6. Malaysia Airlines
North American Union Advocate?
It appears that New Jersey Governor Chris Christie is going to be a proponent of of the North American Union. Needless to say, this is making the ghouls at the Council of Foreign Relations very happy.
Earth’s sea ice expanded to record levels and the Arctic ice has returned to 1984 levels. In addition, a newly released study concluded that carbon dioxide emissions help rainforests to grow faster. So, when will’s Al Gore’s “Inconvenient Lie” become too obvious even for this ManBearPig?
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.