Okay, I thought I would through my hat into the disaster. 🙂
Articles for Monday 5 December 2016
- Six ATM Lines to Buy Rice in Venezuela
- Lines are nothing new in Venezuela, where the economy is shattered, inflation is soaring and the currency fell a staggering 67 percent against the U.S. dollar on the black market last month alone.
- Venezuela to Introduce Bigger Bills Amid Hyperinflation
- Venezuela’s central bank has said it will issue higher-denominated currency notes mid-December as they head into Zimbabwean territory.
- Only Merkel Is Standing
- After Italian Prime Minister Matteo Renzi resigned, only a saddened German Chancellor Merkel is left after Obama, Cameron, and Hollande from the G5 summit are either going or gone. Now, if the German people can tell Merkel what she can do with herself. Of course, the polls have Merkel leading in next years election in Germany and polls are NEVER (sarc) wrong.
- Axel Weber: Investors Are Dangerously Unprepared
- Axel Weber, former Bundesbank head warns of coming rate hikes by ECB.
- Here is Why Carrier Deal Is So Important
- Trump’s deal with Carrier isn’t important because it saved 1,000 jobs. It’s important because of the message it sends to businesses everywhere: Help is on the way.
- Fiscal Policy Must Be Smart?
- William Dudley, the New York Fed president, implied that any fiscal policy, pursued by Trump, must be smart. Considering that the U.S. is currently near $20 trillion in debt, this guy must be tripping on acid.
- HR 6393 to Imprison ‘Fake News’
- Under Section 501 of HR 6393, introduced by Republican Rep. Devin Nunes, that passed the House already, anyone posting ‘Fake News’, by implying it was Russian influence, would be imprisoned. When do they legalize book burnings?
- ‘Fake News’ Threatens Washington Post
- Naked Capitalism’s Yves Smith has threatened The Washington Post with a defamation suit and demanded a retraction.
- U.S. Government Behind Fake News Attack on Trump
- Who are these U.S. intelligence officials who are portraying the president-elect of the United States to be a “Putin stooge, a tool of Russia” via Buzzfeed?
- Court Rules Against Windows 10 Aggressive Upgrades
- In a court decision, it was found that, using subterfuge and other aggressive actions, Microsoft tried to force people into using the Windows 10 spyware system. Microsoft will appeal; however, they are becoming very unappealing.
- Pelosi: “I Don’t Think People Want A New Direction”
- After the devastating losses in the election from the Presidency to state houses, “Bat Shit” crazy Nancy Pelosi wants to continue the path her party is on. Nancy, you are so right. You lost control in 2010, and failed to get it back in 2012, 2014, or 2016. Taking a new direction would be a big mistake.
- “Faith Forum” for Hillary and Trump?
- Joel Benenson, Hillary Clinton’s campaign strategist, says if he could do things differently in the final weeks of the campaign, he’d ask for a “faith forum” to compare Hillary and Trump on religious grounds. Would Hillary do her fake southern accent as she supports murdering babies through unrestricted abortion?
- Wisconsin Recount🙂
- So far, the recount has uncovered 3 more votes for Hillary and a mere 5 votes for Trump. For those that may be poor in math, this means that Trump’s lead has increased by 2.
- Federal Court Halts Obamacare Appeal
- In a bitch-slap on Obama, a federal appeals court placed an Obamacare appeal into abeyance until Trump takes office. Unlike immigration cases, Obama’s lawyers wanted to have this case tried now.
- Associated Deaths with Bill and Hillary Clinton
- From more than 12 plane crashes, 13 murders, and 10 suicides, there have been a lot of people, associated with Bill and Hillary Clinton, that have died. How many people, that you associate with, end up dead under suspicious circumstances?
- They Can’t Justify It
- Wall Street Analysts are slowly losing their minds with the ongoing events in the markets. The markets are at all time highs without a solid reason for doing so.
The alliance of nations, known as the BRICS, are very close to establishing a system of multilateral swaps that will allow trade to each other without using the dollar. If the current trend continues, soon the dollar will be abandoned by most of the significant global economies. In fact, the greenback may have already past its point of no return on its way to irrelevance.
According to Janet Yellen, central banks cannot do anything to avoid asset bubbles and subsequent crashes. Of course, she and her kind, only want to crash the current economic system; so that, it can be replaced with a new global economic system. So, as people rush into a stock market that is at record highs, get ready for a thunderous crash.
The U.S. has tried to punish France for dealing with Russia; however, the U.S. merely accelerated the gravitation of France. and other countries, away from the dollar. In fact, the head of the French central bank, and European Central Bank member, issued a direct threat to the U.S. Dollar. Nothing says alliances and friendships like a threat.
Emerging German-Russian Axis
A combination of German industrial might and Russian raw materials and military strength would instantly create a colossus. With problems with the EU; such as, the UK set on a path to leave the EU within four years, Germany is understandably looking for something more stable and reliable. With spying or lies about gold; who needs the U.S. as an ally?
Another Obamawreck Success Story
A devastating new Health and Human Services Inspector General report indicates that about 1.3 million, of the Obamawreck enrollees, may not be U.S. citizens. So what if 1.3 million are illegal aliens? “What difference, at this point, does it make?”
At over 5 million dollars, Goldman Sucks is the biggest donor to the Clinton’s; therefore, you can expect to see Hillary in the 2016 election.
Fast food restaurants, like McDonalds, have a secret ingredient for their menus. It may even increase your daily fiber intake. That’s because it’s wood pulp. The entrance of this non-absorbable fiber into fast food ingredients has been stealthy, yet widespread which can be found in buns, cheeses, shakes, fries, meats, and onion rings. For this ingredient, its time to make like a tree and ‘leave.’
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.