Articles for Tuesday 13 December 2016
- CIA’s Claim of Russia Hacking Election REJECTED
- In a blow to Demoncrats, three sources within the Office of the Director of National Intelligence say the agency does not back the questionable Obama’s CIA assessment that Russian hacking of the election was to get Trump elected. Looks like James Clapper has been caught lying again… What a surprise.
- States and Counties Can BAN GMOs Despite FEDERAL LAW!!!
- Thanks to the Ninth Circuit US Court of Appeals and their recent interpretation of the Plant Protection Act, all U.S. states, counties, and local communities can actually ban (or regulate) the planting of any and all commercially-grown genetically engineered crops, no matter what the feds or Monsanto claims about GMO. In short, the DARK ACT is NULLIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Obama Racial Legacy
- Outgoing Race Baiter and Charlatan Obama states that America has not overcome the legacies of slavery, Jim Crow, colonialism, and racism. Well, Obama, based on your eight years in office, you were more effective as a race baiter than a leader. Perhaps, you should have another ‘Beer Summit?’
- Fort Worth Joins Dallas in Pension Trouble
- Dallas isn’t the only city in Texas with a sick retirement fund. Nearby Fort Worth is also in deep trouble.
- Dow Hits Record Overbought Level
- People are not heeding the old saying buy low and sell high as the Dow continues to hit new highs as it is the most overbought in the past 20 years.
- Asking Social Media to Subsidize MSM?
- Mark Thompson, President and CEO fo the New York Times, wants social media to subsidize the ‘Fake News’ put out by the agenda-driven main stream media. Hey Mark, if you guys actually did your job, you would not need a handout; therefore, go sit and spin.
- Michigan To Audit Detroit Votes
- The ‘significant’ mismatches in the Detroit vote basically resulted in the recount being nullified because people were able to vote up to SIX times. Maybe, if the auditors are awake during the audit, they may actually be able to ‘DIG’ up those Demoncrat voters or Michael Morell’s CIA err… Russian hacking for Hillary?
- If the Washington Post believes that Rex Tillerson is a Russian Puppet because he did business in Russia, by that screwed-up logic, the following news organizations, because they have bureaus in Moscow, MUST be Russian Propaganda purveyors that should be targeted to be shut down as well?