Articles for Tuesday 29 November 2016
- Venezuela’s Hyperinflationary Endgame
- BBC Got Caught Fabricating News To Start A War?
- Zimbabwe Unleashes New Bonds
- In a laugh-out-loud scam, the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe has decided to print a new national currency for the first time since 2009. This time, these notes will be pegged to the U.S. Dollar.
- Trump Threatens Flag-Burning Americans
- In a Tweet, Trump has threatened those who burn the American flag with the possibility of a year in jail or the loss of citizenship. While the burning of the flag is abhorrent, it is a slippery slide to a police state when we start curtailing the freedom of speech and the Supreme Court ruled that it was allowed as a sign of protest. It would be nice if Trump would not copy Hillary’s flag burning ideas.
- Democrats Blast Stein’s Scam
- With each passing day, less people are inclined to support Jill Stein’s recount efforts. Delays, deadlines, and estimated costs are making the Jill Stein look like a scam artist.
- Trump Is Right – Millions of Illegals Probably Did Vote
- While the media has taken serious support of Jill Stein’s recount scam, however, a 2014 study in the online Electoral Studies Journal shows that in the 2008 and 2010 elections, illegal immigrant votes were in fact quite high showing that Trump may be right. Just two years ago, non-citizens were caught voting in Florida in vast numbers. Any reasons things may have changed?
- Recount Here, but Not There?
- Just two days after confirming that he would participate in Jill Stein’s recounts in WI, MI and PA, Hillary campaign attorney, Marc Elias, is now publicly calling on North Carolina Republican Gubernatorial candidate, Pat McCrory, to halt his recount efforts and concede his race. Awkward!
- Trump Picks Tom Price
- Trump is going to nominate Tom Price, a vocal critic of Obamacare, as Secretary of Health and Human Services. In contrast to many Republicans, Price, an orthopedic surgeon, has spent years refining his own detailed plan. It should be repealed and replaced with… freedom as the CONSTITUTIONAL OPTION!