Articles for Monday 7 November 2016
- Obama encourages ILLEGALS to vote
- Obama, the corrupter and charlatan, encouraging illegals to vote?
- WikiLeaks Under DOS Attack!
- Ever since WikiLeaks exposed the corruption of Clinton, DNC, the media, and Obama administration, their servers have mysteriously been under constant DOD err… DOS (Denial of Service) attack.
- Are Comey’s Days at FBI Numbered?
- Comey is under increasing pressure from BOTH political parties for his actions of late. So, if Trump is elected, he gets fired. If Hillary wins, Comey gets a free vacation at Fort Marcy Park?
- Ominous Feeling?
- It appears that Trump has the election; however, based on the rigging of polls and the election fraud, many have an ominous feeling that Hillary will pull out a victory causing a Constitutional crisis.
- Chelsea’s $3M Wedding Paid By Clinton Foundation?
- How many people get their weddings paid for by a non-profit charity?
- FBI, CIA, NYPD Officials Set To Drop The Hammer
- There appears to be video evidence of Bill Clinton and six government officials taking part in sexual acts with minors. If true, based on the the recent idiotic decisions made by Comey, one can look forward to the suppression of justice and this will never see the light of day.
- Undercover Journalist in Full Burka Is Offered Huma Abedin’s Ballot
- Project Veratas does it again! Who says that election fraud does not exist.
- Another Trump Accuser Drops Claim
- The attorney for a woman who accused Donald Trump of raping her 22 years ago, when she was 13, filed papers to drop her federal lawsuit against Trump.
- TV Networks Face a Skeptical Public on Election Night
- Newsweek Announces 2016 Election winner
- Anyone surprised? The fact that there is a barcode is the first clue that something is wrong; in that, this is not a test issue.
- Massive Solar Flare To Hit on Election Day (Video)
- Could this be a set up for a false flag? Could the use of a chemtrail and a high altitude EMP be used to wipe out the voting machines?
None Election Articles
- Get Ready for Crash – After the Election
- Bill Holter, Jim Sinclair, and Greg Hunter discuss the current state of politics and the economic fallout right after the election. (1 hour video)
- Dallas “Pension Fund Panic”
- The mayor of Dallas, to avoid a city pension collapse, as a result of NIRP), is strongly considering a 130% property tax hike.