Articles for Thursday 3 November 2016
- FBI: Likely Indictment – Clinton Foundation
- Roughly at the same time that the WSJ reported of what is now a clear “civil war” between (and within) the FBI and the DOJ, an investigation of the Clinton Foundation for more than a year has now has taken on a “very high priority” and barring some obstruction (e.g. Obama) in some way, they believe they will continue to likely an indictment.
- Podesta’s Email Dump Means Bleachbit Subpoenaed Server?
- Thanks to WikiLeaks, it appears that after John Podesta said emails should be dumped, Bleachbit was used to wipe Hillary Clinton’s subpoenaed server. Obviously… dumping = delete to save our ass.
- Secret Recordings Fueled Mutinous FBI Investigation
- The Department of “Just Us” ordered the FBI to stand down on any investigations into the Clinton Foundation; however, secret recordings fueled the mutinous FBI investigation. Is this why Senator Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is asking the Justice Department’s inspector general investigate “high-ranking” DOJ and FBI officials? I believe so!
- Hillary’s Most Trusted Adviser is “One of my staffers“
- Black Voters Not Impressed
- California Man Finds Dozens Of Ballots
- A California man found 83 ballots (two stacks) on his mailbox, each unused, addressed to different people, all supposedly living in his elderly neighbor’s two-bedroom apartment.
- Julian Assange: The Source of Hacked Emails is NOT Russia
- Well, with people from inside of America coming forward saying this has been an internal coup, Assange categorical denial that Russia is not involved may have deflated Hillary’s credibility even more.
- Wells Fargo Confirms SEC Investigation
- Well, the criminals at Wells Fargo have confirmed an SEC investigation into their bank’s sales practices and you can bet, based on past experience with Too-Big-For-Jail banks, that everything will just come up rosy and no indictments or penalties.
- Pharma Hit With $125M Penalty
- Although this is a drop in the multi-billion dollar scam that Big Pharma controls, they have been hit with a penalty for kickbacks to doctors and falsifying insurance forms.
- Restaurant Recession
- Moody’s slashed its operating-profit growth forecast for the restaurant sector. In short, people may not have the disposable income to go out to eat or if they have money, they are not wasting it.
- No Incidents at UTEP with two months of Campus Carry
- One of the problems with excessive hyperbole in propaganda is when people experience the reality of what was hyped. They realize someone lied to them. A level of credibility has been lost. This has happened over and over again, with a repetition that has become boring, as the right to bear arms in self defense is being restored and … nothing happens.