Deflation Monster Has Arrived
The world’s grand experiment with debt has come to an end as it is now unraveling. From equity markets to oil, things are crashing. This is the beginning as people should prepare for market, political, and social unrest. The real canary in the coal mine is the fact that CNN is reassuring investors that the U.S. economy is in good shapeCNN is reassuring investors that the U.S. economy is in good shape.
Response to War on Cash
The “War on Cash”, by the banking system, is now forcing wealthy investors to seek alternative places to store their precious metals. As the broader markets continue to collapse as the Fed hints at negative interest rates, more of the wealthy will store their physical precious metals at third party locations.
The New Normal
$15 trillion of global stock market wealth has been wiped out since last June. So, as the stock market crashes another 390 points, Wal-Mart will close 269 stores around the world, of which 154 are in the U.S. For Wal-Mart to close stores, no matter what explanation put forth, this is a big wake-up call for many.
2007 and Now
Between 2007 and now, the following has happened in America…
1. The total national debt more than doubled from $9.2 trillion to $18.9 trillion.
2. Household debt has increased back to a its 2007 record of $14.1 trillion.
3. Business debt has grown from $10.1 trillion to $12.6 trillion.
4. The Fed’s balance sheet has exploded from $880 billion to $4.5 trillion.
Here are just a few of seventy tips to survive what is about to happen in America…
1. Keep at least some cash at home in case you are not able to access ATM machines during a major crisis.
2. Try to stock up on things that will make good barter items.
3. Always have the gas tanks in your vehicles at least halfway full.
4. Have a plan for fresh water in the event of a major emergency.
Flu Shot Robocalls
Imagine getting a robocall at 4AM reminding you to get your flu shot. This is exactly what happened to 10,000 seniors in Massachusetts. Presumably, it was an accident; however, with the truth of the ineffectiveness of flu shots admitted by the CDC getting out, it is not likely.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.