130509 – Conflict of Interest



Today’s Items:

First…
Federal Europe
http://www.telegraph.co.uk

The president of the European Commission, Manuel Barroso, insisted that the fiscal union in the eurozone will lead to “intensified political union” for all 27 member states.    In fact, he announced to set out plans for a European federation next spring, right after he done smoking another joint with Cheech and Chong.

Next…
Gold Downturn
http://www.bloomberg.com

Gold has been such a downturn that nobody wants it except eastern countries, like China, that scooped up a record 223.5 metric tons of physical gold in March.    In addition, India imported 100 tons of gold for the second month in May.    So, while many in the West seem to despise gold, isn’t nice to know that physical gold is finding a home?

Next…
12 Concerning Economic Indicators
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com

Here are a few…
1. Copper’s 20% downward price this year foreshadows a stock market collapse.
2. U.S. retail spending is repeating the pattern seen in the last recession.
3. Manufacturing activity all over the country is showing signs of slowing down.

Next…
Banks Fooling People
http://www.wealthwire.com

You know something is up when JP Morgan and Bank of America boosted their first quarter profits by 45% and the investors are dumping the stock.    Why?   Because the real revenue, after everything from litigation to bad debts, went down.    So, how are they going to raise revenue?    One can expect more fees and penalties with even lower interest for doing business with them.

Next…
Muni Default Trend
http://blogs.marketwatch.com

Although rare, for now, Moody’s is seeing an alarming trend of muni defaults developing.    Past defaults were usually confined to specific projects, like healthcare or housing developments; however, now general governments are defaulting.   Perhaps, a reason that there are not more defaults is Washington stimulus.

Next…
Flawed Cancer Research
http://www.naturalnews.com

Two researchers found that a 11% of 53 papers on cancer published in reputable, peer-reviewed journals was solid, while the other 89% could not be reproduced.   The fact that the vast majority of taxpayer funded cancer research, influenced by Big Pharma, is B.S., is troubling.    Can you say conflict of interest?

Next…
Gun Perceptions
http://www.shtfplan.com

In a recent report, only 12% of Americans believe that gun-related homicides have fallen 39% since 1993.     In addition, 56% believe that gun crime is higher now than it was 20 years ago despite the fact that it has declined 69% during that time.     Tell a lie long and loud enough, people will eventually start to believe it.    Right Obama?

Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest.    Good Day!

All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only.    ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied.    No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes.    Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.

Advertisements

Please leave a reply...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s