BRICs Miracle Over?
Members of the US Conference Board believe the economic boom, by the BRIC countries, is now over and that there will be a drastic slowdown over the next decade. They went on to report that a lack of demand lies behind the current global malaise, but the fading technology cycle may prove a greater threat over the long-term. Guess a small example of the fading technology cycle would be what is happening with Apple.
US Budget Deficit Soars
In the month of October, the US government budget deficit rocketed up $304.3 billion. This is the third biggest October monthly increase in spending for the government ever, which trailed the 2008 and 2009 increases due to government spending reactions to the initial 2008 fiscal crisis. The October deficit spending was going down slightly; however, we have turned the corner and not in a good way.
Top Government Snooper
At 7969 requests for user data in the last six months, the US government tops the list for government snooping according to Google – who complied with 90% of the requests. It’s interesting that Google only handed over 90%. What criteria did they use to decline the remaining 10%?
Nullification Goes Mainstream
As the federal government gradually assimilates the nation, a few states are fighting back; in regards to Obamacare. Missouri and Kansas will not be able to implement a key provision of Obamacare. Both Idaho and Virgina passed legislation nullifying Obamacare within their states. In short, more states are enforcing the 10th amendment of the U.S. Constitution; however, it is unlikely that a lawless Washington will observe state’s rights.
Will Texas Nullify Both NDAA and TSA?
The Texas legislature, following the example set by Thomas Jefferson when he drafted the Kentucky Resolution of 1798, will take up a bill to prevent the perverts at the TSA from feeling up people without probable cause. Another bill to be brought up is one that would block any attempt to indefinitely detain people. This has a good chance of success; due to the 10th amendment.
Why Texas Could Probably Secede
While a source of amusement for many, particularly in the White House, Texas may be able to successfully secede because of the following reasons…
1. Texas has one-quarter and one-third of the county’s oil and natural gas reserves respectfully.
2. Texas gets only 80 cents back for every dollar sent to Washington.
3. Texas is the only state with its own state-controlled power grid.
4. Texan citizens are well-armed.
5. Texas has twice seceded. Once, from Mexico, in 1836 and during the American Civil War.
Something to think about.
If the grid goes down, do you know how to deal with human waste? No, I am not talking about any politican; however, I easily understand. Anyway, please review this article from forced flushing to cat holes.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.