Euro Zone to Boost Bailout Fund to 2 Trillion Euros
Courtesy of the unsuspecting German public, they are about to fund the bloc’s permanent bailout fund to more than 2 trillion euros and rescue big countries if necessary. Or will Germany stop at the 190 billion euro mark as per their Constitutional court? If so, the euro situation will go down hill fast.
Spain Is On The Verge
Here are some signs that Spain is in big trouble…
1. There are more than 47 million people living in Spain today. Only about 17 million of them have jobs.
2. Two of Spain’s biggest banks have announced that they are going to stop increasing their holdings of Spanish government debt.
3. The Spanish government has announced a ban on all cash transactions larger than 2,500 euros.
4. Spain’s debt to GDP ratio is projected to rise by more than 11 percent during 2012.
5. Spanish authorities are locking up trash cans to prevent people from foraging for food.
Fed May Need to Boost QE ‘Dramatically’
If economic and corporate news continues to deteriorate, the FED may juice up its quantitative easing. As it stands, the latest round of easing will see the Fed create $40 billion a month out of thin air. Of course, its not like Bernanke is declaring war on the Canadian economy… Wait, he is because QE hurts exports from Canada to the US.
War In The Gold & Silver Markets
James Turk believes that there is a fierce battle taking place between the bulls and the bears in the gold and silver markets. It appears that physical buyers of gold and silver are gaining the upper hand, while shorts and central planners are losing. None of the underlying reasons for the bull market have gone away. In fact, mining shares are starting to do better than the precious metals themselves – which is bullish for the metal themselves. Remember, after preparing, keep stacking physical.
California’s Population Exit Destination
Because of lower taxes and more business friendly regulations, these 10 states are the destinations for Californians… Texas, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon, Washington, Colorado, Idaho, Utah, Georgia, and South Carolina.
Michelle Obama’s New Lunch Menu
Here are some of the repercussions of the First Wookie’s err. Lady’s Lunch program.
1. Costs per plate, that has food that kids are revolted by, have increased 20 to 25 cents.
2. Capitalist kids are black-marketing chocolate syrup by the squeeze.
3. Elementary children are actually thumbing their noses up at hummus and black bean salads and are having hunger pains through the day.
4. Kids are blaming the government for their hunger and government officials are acting like children blaming the kids.
Michelle… Go back to gardening and leave the children alone… You pervert.
Howard Stern does it again with his Man-on-the-street interview of Obama supporters.
Did you know that Obama is pro-life, anti-gay marriage, a Mormon, and chose Paul Ryan, who is black, as his Vice President?
Did you know that Mitt Romney is black and is pro-gay marriage?
Did you know that we are still hunting for Osama Bin Laden?
Did you know that John McCain may get 40% of the vote in the coming election?
Do you really believe that these people interviewed are shining examples of our education system?
Needless to say, one could easily find just as brilliant supporters for Romney as well.
Finally, please prepare now for the escalating economic and social unrest. Good Day!
All content contained on the Hyper Report, and attached videos is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only. ‘Hyper Report’ assumes all information to be truthful and reliable; however, the content on this site is provided without any warranty, express or implied. No material here constitutes “Investment advice” nor is it a recommendation to buy or sell any financial instrument, including but not limited to stocks, commodities, corporation, options, bonds, futures, or intrinsically valueless Federal Reserve Notes. Any actions you, the reader/listener, take as a consequence of any analysis, opinion, or advertisement on this site/video is your sole responsibility.